For over 4000 years Incense has been used to remove disagreeable odours and drive away demons
and was said both to manifest the presence of the gods (fragrance being a divine attribute) and to gratify them.
You can use it to either get rid of bad smells or to cleanse your chakras.
Incense is aromatic biotic material that releases fragrant smoke when burned.
The term is used for either the material or the aroma. Incense is used for aesthetic reasons, aromatherapy, meditation, and ceremony.
It may also be used as a simple deodorant or insect repellent.
Incense is composed of aromatic plant materials, often combined with essential oils.
To use an incense stick simply light with a flame and then you can fan it to blow out the flame, leaving a glowing ember that smoulders and
releases a smoky fragrance.
Here we have some of the worlds finest incense sticks from Satya. The industry leaders since 1964.
- Satya Patchouli Incense Sticks
- Satya Vanilla Incense Sticks
- Satya White Sage Incense Sticks
- Satya Dragon's Blood Incense Sticks
- Dragon's Fire Incense Sticks - Satya Ayurvedic Range
- Super Hit Incense Sticks
- Satya Jasmine Blossom Incense Sticks
- Satya Sandalwood Incense Sticks
- Satya Frankincense Incense Sticks
- Satya Nag Champa Incense Sticks